Tuesday, November 21, 2006

CBS - G1

Hey everyone

So, I been back at CBS for two days now, and have already heard about 100 people asking me about my G1. Not that I'm getting tired of it (I love being the center of attention) but sometimes I'm in the middle of something else when they attack me, wanting my autograph and personal tuition...

I have therefore decided to make the project availabe for download. You can find it right here:
Code: http://aoa.dk/demo/g1/code.zip
Text: http://aoa.dk/demo/g1/text.pdf


Please note that while I may have done a lot of code over the time, this project was my chance to get down and dirty with the special features of Java, and I haven't nailed every problem the most beautiful way...

I hope I can inspire someone to do better next time, or not loose it when things seem hard.

There where a few issues I had difficulties with as well.. For example the graph, which isn't actually correct.. So I was told. Another example is my use of LayoutManager's which may seem strange, because I was using the attempt-and-fail method while developing.

No comments: